- Minimum amount for an opening order is $200; for re-orders, the minimum is $100.
- Back-orders under $50.00 will be automatically canceled. Please contact us with special requests regarding back-orders.
- All products must be ordered in minimum quantities where listed. All orders will be rounded to the nearest minimum quantity.
- Orders may be placed via phone (888-488-0638 ext. 1), fax (877-772-7292), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or create a wholesale account online to place orders through our website here.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday: 9am – 5pm Pacific Standard Time.
- Payment is by credit card, check, wire, and pre‐approved Net 30.
- We accept credit card payments with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- A $30 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Opening orders are required to be paid via credit card or check in advance. The first order for all new accounts must be paid in full; otherwise, no other orders will be released for shipment.
- Your first three orders must be paid via credit card or check in advance. After your first 3 orders, you may apply for Net 30 terms. Please see ‘Terms’ section below for details.
New International Customers
- International customers are responsible for entry into destination country, including: freight forwarding arrangements, customs clearance and all associated broker charges, import duties, customs, fees, tariffs, and taxes. Shipping and other fees for orders denied by customs or refused by the customer will not be refunded. Refunds for product will be made once the product is received back at our facility; re-stocking fee may apply.
- All new Papaya, Inc. international customers must have a freight forwarding company with a ship to address within the United States in order to receive Papaya, Inc. shipments. All costs charged by your freight forwarder are your responsibility.
- Papaya, Inc. does not offer terms on International orders. International orders are defined as shipments outside of the 50 U.S. states.
- Where we have international distributors, all orders must be made through our distribution partner and not through Papaya, Inc. directly.
- Customers can apply for Net 30 terms if they have been in business by the current owner for at least one year and have completed at least 3 orders via credit card or check in advance. Use the Apply for Terms link at the footer of the site to download a PDF version of our Net 30 Packet.
- You must provide company financial information, at least 4 current credit references with valid fax number, and any other information we may request before being considered for terms. Please note: it can take up to 3 weeks to process your application once all information has been received.
- If credit is approved, terms are net 30 days from date of invoice. No discount is offered for early payment.
- Net 30 accounts will be charged a 3.5% processing fee for credit card payments.
- Papaya, Inc. does not offer terms on International orders. International orders are defined as shipments outside the 50 U.S. states.
- Papaya, Inc. utilizes Andria to process credit references for companies applying for terms and make sure you pay on time once you’re approved. She’s very sweet, unless you’re late on your payment and ignoring her call, in which case she will unleash a wrath the likes of which not even the Titans have seen before.
- Customers with terms are required to pay their outstanding balances by the invoice due date or risk having their terms revoked.
- If your account is past due, subsequent orders will be held, possibly until pigs fly.
- If pigs are flying, and you still refuse to pay your invoice, Papaya, Inc. reserves the right to turn over your account to a collection agency and/or attorney. All reasonable collection and attorney fees will be added to the outstanding balance.
- Wholesalepapaya.com is compatible with current versions of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, & Safari.
- The Express Order page is not compatible with Internet Explorer version 9, but does function properly on versions 8, 10, & 11. We recommend using a different browser listed above, or updating your Internet Explorer to the latest version.
Policies and prices are subject to change without notice.